About Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Portal | Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Apply Online | Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Eligibility, Online Status | Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Form | Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Portal Guide
Begum Hazrat Mahal is NSP 2021 Scheme is also known as Maulana Azad National Scholarship. This scheme was launched on 3rd May 2003 by the Late Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee during a National Conference of Educational & Economic Development of Minorities held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to meritorious girl students. This scheme will support the studies of those students who are unable to pursue their studies due to lack of finance.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2021
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2021 online application will commence soon. It is a scheme of Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs, and Government of India for Girls of the minority community. Contenders who desired to have information about Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2021 and its related information then you are on the right page. Here on this page, you may able to get the information such as what the scholarship scheme is, amount of the scholarship, procedure to apply, eligibility condition to apply and other relevant details.
Key Points of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2021
|Scheme||Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship|
|Department||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Ministry||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Girls of minority community|
|Launched on||3rd May, 2003|
|Launched by||Late Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Central government scheme|
|Official website||Click here|
Objectives of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2021
- The main purpose of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to meritorious girl students belonging to national minorities, who cannot continue their education due to lack of financial support.
Terms and conditions of Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship
- The scholarship amount will be distributed on the basis of minority population in each state and union territory based on the data of 2011 census.
- Scholarship will not be resumed under any circumstances after the date of application and it is removed.
- In case of incorrect information given by the student, his application will be canceled and the application fee will be returned.
- In case of educational gaps, the scholarship will be discontinued. Officers may change any rules from time to time.
- In this scheme, preference will be given on the basis of income group. However students from higher income group can also avail.
- In the event of a student taking advantage of any other scheme of the Central or State Government, he will not be given the benefit of Begum Hazrat Mahal.
- Only applicants from minority communities like Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain and Zoroastrian are eligible to apply.
- The benefit of this scholarship can be availed only by girls. Along with this, it is compulsory to be a student of class 9th to 12th.
- The year income of the girl’s family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
- Through this scholarship scheme, study can be done by staying indigenously only.
- Only one student from any minority family will have the right to take advantage of this scholarship scheme.
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- School verification form
- Passport size photograph
- Mark sheet
- Self-declaration of the minority community
- Bank account details
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Application Procedure
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the new registration
- Now a new page will appear before you which will contain all the general instructions
- You have to read all these instructions very carefully
- After that, you are required to click on continue with the registration
- Now registration form will appear in front of you
- In this registration form you have to enter the following details:
- Class of applying
- Name of student
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- State of domicile
- Institution / School state
- Institution / School district
- The Institution / School / DISE/AISHE/ registration number
- INstitution / school name
- Institution / School address
- Mobile number
- Now you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can successfully submit your application form.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Status
Visit the Official Website Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship i.e. http://bhmnsmaef.org/.
Step 2- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “STATUS” option in the menu.
Step 3- A new page will open in front of you. Here you have to choose the following details.
- Scholarship Category
- Identification Details
- DOB (MM/DD/YYYY)
Step 4- After selecting all these details, fill the CAPTCHA code and click on the “View Application Status” button.