Namo tablet yojana | Namo E-Tablet Yojana Online Registration | PM Namo Tablet Yojana Buy Online | Namo E-Tablet Yojana Specification/Price
Friends, Today’s I am going to share the article about the scheme namo e-tablet yojana. This scheme was officially launched in gujarat state on the 13th of July 2017. The Chief Minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani has launched this scheme. This was to be a part of Swavalamban Yojana for the youth of the state and also a part of the Women Empowerment Project.
Those Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide all the information about “Namo Tablet Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme,Application Status, Application process and more. So, please share this information with your friends and family. with the help of this article they can also take the advantage of this scheme.
Namo E-Tablet Yojana 2021
This scheme NAMO tablet yojana scheme was launched in gujarat state by Gujarat chief minister Vijay Rupani in 2017 through which students get tablets at subsidized rates of Rs 1,000. This scheme helped those students which are not able to buy table for study.
|Name of Scheme||Namo Tablet Yojana|
|Launched by||Vijay Rupani|
|Scheme||Gujarat Government scheme|
|Objective||Providing tablets in Rs.1000|
The scheme was launched on 17 July 2017. On the following dates given below different procedures related to the scheme will be undertaken by the authorities:-
- The first round of tablets has distributed- 14th July 2017 by 4 pm.
- The second round of tablets has distributed- 17th July by 4 pm.
- The last round of tablets has distributed- 20th July 2017 by 4 pm.
|Camera||2MP (rear), 0.3MP (front)|
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Warranty||1 Year for the handset, 6 months for in-box accessories|
- The annual income of the applicant’s household must not exceed 1 lakh rupees.
- The students must be a resident of the Gujarat state.
- Applicants must belong to the BPL category.
- All the students who are willing to apply in namo e-tablets program must have completed 12th in this financial year and must have been admitted to the first year of graduation course in any college.
- Domicile certificate
- Address Proof
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- 12th passing certificate
- Certificate to confirm the Admission in the under-graduation course or Polytechnic course
- Below the poverty line certificate
- Caste certificate
Procedure to Register For Namo Tablet Yojana
- First, visit your educational institution or college.
- The institute will register your name under Namo Tablet Yojana.
- The institution will register your name on the official website of Namo E Tablet through their unique I’d.
- All the information such as name, category, course, and some necessary documents will be asked by the organization and they will summit all the document through online portal.
- Information about your roll number and roll code etc. will be entered by the organization.
- Make a payment of ₹ 1000, for which you will also be given a payment slip, which you keep safe.
- After the payment is successful, you see a date on which the tablet will be made available by the organization.
- For any query you may contact on helpline number 079-26566000 between 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.