WhatsApp is a messaging social media company. It is owned by Meta. Recently, the company has rollout a new feature on the platform that is called WhatsApp channel.
In this feature, you can create a channel like telegram and your family and fans are able to join it.
WhatsApp Channels allow individuals and organizations to send one-way private messages to their followers. We understand if you can’t wait to jump on the bandwagon, so without further ado, let’s learn how to create WhatsApp Channels in the easiest possible way.
How to create a WhatsApp Channel?
- Create a WhatsApp Account with your personal mobile number.
- After Creating WhatsApp Account, Open the WhatsApp on your device, and go to the update tab.
- Now tap on + icon and select the new channel.
- Now click on get started and fill all the relevant information asked by WhatsApp.
- Now add the description as well as profile image for the channel.
- Lastly click on create channel.